Fatima University Medical Center is proud to launch a Facebook Photo Contest entitled, “LIVING IN THE BEST NORMAL”. This competition aims to showcase the Filipinos resilience and positive outlook in life no matter what.
We encourage everybody to participate by submitting photos that encapsulates the words “I AM LIVING IN THE BEST NEW NORMAL.”
Stories of hope, resilience, discipline and bayanihan that will serve to inspire others and give hope.
RULES OF THE COMPETITION:
- The competition is open to all individuals.
- The entry period is from January 1, 2021 up to February 10, 2021.
- All entries submitted beyong abovementioned competition period will no longer be accepted.
- Images must clearly represent the story or the inspiration behind it.
- All entries must be accompanied by a short 2-3 paragraph/essay to explain the photo.
- All contest participants must LIKE and FOLLOW FUMC’s Facebook Page for either Antipolo, Valenzuela or both, as part of the qualifying requirements.
- Participants must completely fill up an online registration via google Form, registration form link and QR code will be posted on both FUMC-Antipolo and FUMC-Valenzuela’s Facebook Pages.
- The hospital honors and respect the privacy and well-being of every individual. In relation to this, upon registration an authorization or waiver form will be sent to each participant via email.
- The above mentioned authorization form must be filled out should the entry use a person as their subject. A copy of the accomplished form must also be submitted together with their entries. Failure to submit will auto- matically result in the disqualification of the entry.
- All entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only the 10 shortlisted entries will be posted in all FUMC social media accounts on February 16, 2021.
- Top 3 entries will be awarded via Facebook Live on February 23, 2021.
- All entries will become a property of FUMC; thus, the hospital will have full usage rights in terms of posting, printing, or any form of advertisement.
- In any case of complaints regarding similarities, likeness or copyrights, the burden of authenticity proofing lies with the participant.
- An automatic disqualification will be applied for the following photographs.
a. Photographs with people as subjects that is not supported by the Authorization or Waiver Form required. This will be a clear violation of the person’s privacy and copyright.
b. Photographs that contain offensive, sexually explicit or any objectionable or inappropriate content. c. Photographs that have been submitted in any other photo contest whether local or international.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUBMISSION:
- Photographs must be submitted in digital format, no less than 300dpi JPEG format. It may be in portrait, landscape, or box-shaped orientation.
- Photographs must be free from any personal markings (watermarks).
- All photos submitted must be certified original and officially submitted by participant.
- Should there be any violation of intellectual property rights pursuant to Republic Act No. 8293 or for any legal reasons, Fatima University Medical Center reserves the right to disqualify the entry/ies.
- Participants may submit up to a maximum of two (2) photos per entry.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING:
Judging and deliberation of Top 3 Winners will be done from February 16, 2021 to February 22, 2021 and will be awarded on February 23, 2021.
Winners will be judged with the following criteria:
- Photo relevance to the theme – 30%
- Story Content – 30%
- Photo Quality – 20%
- Photo Execution Creativity – 20%
- TOTAL – 100%
The top 10 entries will be posted in both FUMC – Antipolo’s and FUMC – Valenzuela’s Facebook Page. The 3 winning entries will win the following:
- GRAND PRIZE – Php 10,000.00
- 2nd Place – Php 5,000.00
- 3rd Place – Php 3,000.00
- Top 4 to 10. – Php 500.00 worth of FUMC Gift Certificate
A special additional reward will be given to the entry who garnered the most likes and shares.
- Most Popular Entry – Php 300.00 worth of FUMC Gift Certificate