The Department of Otolaryngology is dedicated to the diagnosis and management of disorders affecting the ear, nose, throat, head, and neck.
We offer advanced diagnostic testing and cutting-edge medical and surgical treatment for the full scope of ENT, head, and neck conditions.
Our competent, board-certified specialists are highly trained to diagnose, manage, and treat all conditions of the ear, nose, throat, head, and neck, from common illness to rare ailments that require specialty treatment and surgery.
We are committed to making a difference when treating our patients, and thus we make sure that we have access to the latest technology and research and that our doctors have the best medical training and hands-on expertise.
– Enables a detailed inspection of the ear canal and ear drum by using a tiny fiber-optic camera that captures a high-definition video which is then displayed on a monitor.
– Identifies possible contributing factors to symptoms of hearing loss
Newborn Hearing Screening
– Identifies if babies have permanent hearing loss
– Examines if babies have hearing problems as early as possible
Pure Tone Audiometry
– Measures hearing sensitivity and the severity and balance (unilateral or bilateral) of an individual’s hearing loss
– Helps in the diagnosis of certain retrocochlear pathologies and tests both peripheral and central systems
– Determines the degree of hearing loss present and if you will benefit from the use of hearing aids
– Diagnoses and monitors problems in the middle ear
– Examines the condition of the middle ear and the flexibility of the eardrums
Nose and Sinuses Evaluation
Video Nasal Endoscopy
– Examines the nasal and sinus passages to show specific details that can be used in the diagnosis of various conditions, such as nasal blockage, nasal congestion, nasal and sinus infection, cerebrospinal fluid leak, and nasal tumors
– Allows a closer view of the inaccessible areas in the nose and throat
– Helps accurately diagnose conditions of the nose, nasopharynx, larynx, and hypopharynx
– Diagnoses the back of your throat and your larynx for conditions such as coughing up blood, long-term cough, breathing problems, insistent pains in the throat, voice problems, and bad breath
– Relieves pain and itching in the ears by clearing out the earwax blockage
Removal of Foreign Body
– Removes foreign bodies or substances that have been trapped and must be taken out as soon as possible
Evaluation of Snoring and Sleep Disorders
– Diagnoses patient for possible serious conditions such as obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
– Reveals if snoring is caused by nasal allergy, nasal obstruction, infection, or enlargement of tonsils and adenoids
– Removes the tonsil/adenoids for various reasons such as obstructive sleep apnea, impaired breathing, chronic infections, recurrent earaches or chronic sore throat
– Removes polyps (swellings in the nasal lining that cause blocked nose and reduced sense of smell) in the nasal passages
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
– Improves sinus ventilation by enlarging the nasal drainage pathways of the paranasal sinuses
FHead and Neck Tumor/Cancer Surgery
– Removes cancerous tumor and may be combined with radiation therapy / chemotherapy if necessary
Facial Reconstruction Surgery
– Corrects facial defects and disfiguration, specifically of the nose, lips, eyelids, ears, and scalp
Maxillofacial Trauma Surgery
– Manages and treats facial injuries and traumas, such as burns, lacerations, bruises, and fractures